Friday 12 February 2010

Whine Meal episode 3

Here’s the third episode of the Whine Meal saga.



Some pointoids about Episode 3:
  • No massively offensive content, but contains drug references, mild language and some weird violence.
  • You can also watch it on Newgrounds if you prefer, where you are of course encouraged to vote “5” for it.
  • This is the first cartoon I’ve made using the newest Flash (CS4). Up until now I’d been animating with Flash 8 – not that I expect the difference to be visible. Or at all interesting.
  • This is also the first cartoon I’ve made which I didn’t write myself. The guest writer here was my flatmate Marius. Marius also plays the part of Mario.
  • Further to the point above, this is also the first cartoon I’ve made which crosses over with somebody else’s work; Mario previously appeared in a (live action) pilot called Mike, Harry & Misha

No comments:

Post a Comment